HOPERF CMT2157B-ESR - TR-3338-D
SPQ: 100, MOQ:1
Visible Manufacture NameHopeRF
Visible Manufacturer’s codeCMT2157B-ESR
CMT2157B is a single chip, high flexibility, ultra-low power consumption, OOK RF chip with encoder. It is ideal for wireless applications between 240 MHz to 960 MHz. The chip is fully compatible with the most commonly used coding
formats such as 527, 1527, 2262 and 2240 in the market. In addition, it also supports various user-defined coding. The chip supports 4 freestanding buttons or up to 10 scanning buttons.
- Build-in EEPROM
- Simplify the engineering development by using RFPDK
- All functions can be configured
- Working frequency:240 MHz ~960 MHz
- Symbol rate:0.5 - 40 kbps
- Output power:0 - +13 dBm
- Working current:5.5 mA @ +10 dBm
- Sleep current:< 20 nA
- The chip runs independently without external MCU control.
- Support the common encodings such as 527, 1527, 2240, 2262 and the packet formats defined by users.
- 4 independent pins support as many as 10 buttons, key values can be arbitrary.
- LED instruction when transmitting.
- FCC / ETSI Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- SOP package with 14 pins
- Low cost applications in the consumer electronics and appliances
- Automatic control of homes and buildings
- Fan remote control
- Infrared transmitter replacement
- Industrial monitoring and control
- Wireless lighting control system
- Wireless alarm and security system
- Remote Keyless Entry (RKE)