HOPERF RFM95W-868S2R - WI-3332-D
SPQ: 100, MOQ:1
Visible Manufacture NameHopeRF
Visible Manufacturer’s codeRFM95W-868S2R
The RFM95/96/97/98(W) incorporates the LoRaTM spread spectrum modem which is capable of achieving significantly
longer range than existing systems based on FSK or OOK modulation. With this new modulation scheme sensitivities 8 dB better than FSK can be achieved with a low-cost, low-tolerance, crystal reference. This increase in link budget provides much longer range and robustness without the need for external amplification. LoRaTM also provides significant advances in selectivity and blocking performance, further improving communication reliability. For maximum flexibility the user may decide on the spread spectrum modulation bandwidth (BW), spreading factor (SF) and error correction rate (CR). Another benefit of the spread modulation is that each spreading factor is orthogonal - thus multiple transmitted signals can occupy the same channel without interfering.
- 168 dB maximum link budget.
- +20 dBm - 100 mW constant RF output vs. V supply.
- +14 dBm high efficiency PA.
- Programmable bit rate up to 300 kbps.
- High sensitivity: down to -148 dBm.
- Bullet-proof front end: IIP3 = -12.5 dBm.
- Excellent blocking immunity.
- Low RX current of 10.3 mA, 200 nA register retention.
- Fully integrated synthesizer with a resolution of 61 Hz.
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRaTM and OOK modulation.
- Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery.
- Preamble detection.
- 127 dB Dynamic Range RSSI.
- Automatic RF Sense and CAD with ultra-fast AFC.
- Packet engine up to 256 bytes with CRC.
- Built-in temperature sensor and low battery indicator.
- Module Size:16*16mm
To know more about all latest Products of RF Module you can visit at www.campuscomponent.com
You may also interested in:-