ESP-12E WiFi module is a low-power and cost-effective embedded wireless network control module. It can meet the needs of Internet of Things applications such as smart grid, building automation, security, smart home, telemedicine and so on. The core processor ESP8266 integrates the industry-leading Tensilica L106 ultra-low power 32-bit micro MCU with 16-bit streamlined mode, main frequency of 80 MHz and 160 MHz, supports RTOS, integrates Wi-Fi MAC/BB/RF/PA/LNA, and on-board antenna. This module supports standard IEEE 802.11 b/g/n protocol and complete TCP/IP protocol stack. Users can use this module to add networking functions to existing devices, or to build independent network controllers.
Get the high-quality ESP8266 ESP-12E WIFI Module at the best price in India.
ESP8266 ESP-12E Specifications:-
- RAM 50KB (available)
- Flash 32Mbit
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Frequency Range 2.4 GHz to 2.5 GHz (2400 MHz to 2483.5 MHz)
- Built-in Tensilica L106 ultra-low power 32-bit micro MCU with 16-bit streamlined mode, main frequency support 80 MHz and 160 MHz
- MHz, RTOS support
- WIFI@2.4 GHz, supporting WPA/WPA2 security mode
- Support UART, I2C, GPIO, PWM, SDIO, SPI, ADC, PWM, IR
- Built-in 10 bit high precision ADC
- Support TCP, UDP, HTTP, FTP
- Built-in TR switches, balun, LNA, power amplifiers and matching networks
- Output power of + 20 dBm in 802.11b mode with built-in PLL, regulator and power management module
- Average working current 80 mA, deep sleep holding current 20 uA, turn-off current less than 5uA