Espressif Systems ESP32-WROOM-32D-N4-WI-443-D
ESP32-WROOM-32D are powerful, generic Wi-Fi+BT+BLE MCU modules that target a wide variety of applications, ranging from low-power sensor networks to the most demanding tasks, such as voice encoding, music streaming and MP3 decoding. For detailed information of the U.FL connector please see Chapter 10. Note that the information in this data sheet is applicable to both modules. Any differences between them will be clearly specified in the course of this document. Table 1 lists the difference between ESP32-WROOM-32D.
Get the high-quality ESP32-WROOM WIFI Module at the best price in India.
- ESP32 embedded, two or one Xtensa 32-bit LX6 microprocessor(s) with adjustable clock frequency, ranging from 80 MHz to 240 MHz
- +19.5 dBm output power ensures a good physical range
- Classic Bluetooth for legacy connections, also supporting L2CAP, SDP, GAP, SMP, AVDTP, AVCTP, A2DP (SNK) and AVRCP (CT)
- Support for Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth LE) profiles including L2CAP, GAP, GATT, SMP, and GATT-based profiles like BluFi, SPP-like, etc
- Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth LE) connects to smart phones, broadcasting low-energy beacons for easy detection
- Sleep current is less than 5 μA, making it suitable for battery-powered and wearable-electronics applications
- Peripherals include capacitive touch sensors, Hall sensor, SD card interface, Ethernet, high-speed SPI, UART, I2S and I2C
- Fully certified with integrated antenna and software stacks