HOPERF CMT2210LH-ESR - TR-3337-D
SPQ: 100, MOQ:1
Visible Manufacture NameHopeRF
Visible Manufacturer’s codeCMT2210LH-ESR
CMT2210LH is a low power, high performance OOK RF receiver, suitable for wireless applications with 315 / 433.92 / 868 / 915 MHz and nearby frequency points in a ISM band. The CMT2210LH is a real plug and play chip. The CMT2210LH operates in a band of 300 - 960 MHz. The change of RF frequencies can be fulfilled by selecting crystals with different frequencies. The crystal frequencies corresponding to different RF frequencies can be read from the RFPDK interface. This chip is capable of a data rate range of 0.5 – 40 kbps and it is optimized to 1 - 5 kbps as factory setting, ideal for pairing with the low-cost transmitter based on the encoder or MCU.
- Operating frequency: 300 - 960 MHz
- OOK demodulation
- Data rate: 0.5 - 40 kbps
- Sensitivity: -109 dBm (3.0 kbps), 0.1¾R
- Receiver bandwidth: 330 kHz
- Image rejection ratio: 30 dB
- Maximum input signal: 10 dBm
- Run independently. Input from the antenna and output from data pin.
- No need for register configuration.
- Supply voltage options:
- 3.0 – 5.5 V (High voltage mode)
- 2.0 – 3.6 V (Low voltage mode)
- Low power consumption: 4.5 mA@ 433.92 MHz
You may also interested in:-