VGA Camera Module For Arduino-AR-149-D
Out of stock
V7670 CAMERACHIPTM image sensor is a small size, low voltage single chip VGA image sensor. It is controlled by SCCB bus. The maxim frame rate is up to 30fps. The image quality, data format and transfer mode are configurable. Gamma, white balance, colors can be programmed by SCCB interface.
Get the high-quality VGA Camera Module For Arduino at the best price in India.
VGA Camera Module For Arduino Features:-
- Color: Blue
- Material: PCB
- Interface: SCCB (compatible IC)
- Photographic array: 640 x 480
- Power supply voltage: 2.8V
- Auto affect the control features include: automatic exposure control, automatic gain control, automatic white balance, automatic elimination of streaks of light, automatic black level calibration.
- Image quality control including color saturation, hue, gamma, sharpness and Anti-bloom.
- Supports flashlight, LED light, UV adjustment, edge enhancement and noise-reduction auto adjustment.
- Low voltage suitable for embedded applications
- High sensitivity for low light applications
- OmmiVision unique image sensor technology, sensor applications
- VGA image 30fps
- Dimensions: 1.26 in x 0.83 in x 0.39 in (3.2 cm x 2.1 cm x 1.0 cm)
- Weight: 0.14 or (4 g)