RN4677 Bluetooth Module-WI-160-D
The RN4677 Bluetooth Module is a fully certified Bluetooth version 4.0 (BR/EDR/LE) module, which enables the designers to easily add dual mode Bluetooth wireless capability to their products. Delivering local connectivity for the Internet of Things (IoT), the RN4677 bridges the product to Smart Phones and Tablets for convenient data transfer, control and access to cloud applications. RN4677 Bluetooth SIG certified module provides a complete wireless solution with Bluetooth stack onboard, integrated antenna, and worldwide radio certifications in a compact surface mount package, 22 x 12 x 2.4 mm.
Get the high-quality RN4677 Bluetooth Module at the best price in India.
RN4677 Bluetooth Module supports GAP, SDP, SPP, and GATT profiles. Data is transferred over the Bluetooth link by sending/receiving data via transparent UART mode, making it easy to integrate with any processor or Microcontroller with a UART interface. Configuration is made easy using a ASCII commands via UART. Windows® based GUI, or PIC MCU configuration driver are also used to access configuration settings over UART.
- Complete, fully certified, embedded 2.4 GHz Bluetooth® version 4.0 module
- Bluetooth Classic (BR/EDR) and Low Energy (LE)
- Bluetooth SIG certified
- On-board embedded Bluetooth stack
- Transparent UART mode for seamless serial data over Bluetooth Classic uses Serial Port Profile (SPP), and Bluetooth Low Energy uses Generic Attribute (GATT) Profile.
- Capability to open data connection in both Bluetooth Classic (Master) and Low Energy (Central) roles
- Easy to configure with ASCII commands, PC UI utility, or PIC® MCU driver library
- Firmware is upgradeable via UART