Prototyping Shield with Breadboard for Arduino Mega-AR-145-D
Prototyping Shield with Breadboard for Arduino Mega is a fully assembled Proto Shield kit with mini bread board. It is very useful when you need to make your own stuff to stick on an Arduino-sized outline .The board is populated with Switches ,LEDs for simple I/O operation and a mini bread board , which can be removable to access PCB pads beneath apart from resistors and capacitors .All I/O pins are available at male header pins for easy jumper connection to bread board.
Get the high-quality Prototyping Shield with Breadboard at the best price in India.
Prototyping Shield with Breadboard for Arduino Mega Features:-
- SD card interface works with FAT16 or FAT32 formatted cards.
- 3.3V level shifter circuitry prevents damage to your SD card.
- Real time clock (RTC) keeps the time going even when the Arduino is unplugged.
- Included libraries and example code for both SD and RTC, means you can get going quickly.
- Prototyping area for soldering connectors, circuitry or sensors.
- Onboard 3.3V regulator is both a reliable reference voltage and also reliably runs SD cards that require a lot of power to run.
- Works with Arduino UNO, Duemilanove, Diecimila, Leonardo or ADK/Mega R3 or higher.
- ADK/Mega R2 or lower are not supported.
Prototyping Shield for Arduino Mega Technical Specifications:-
- Arduino MEGA / MEGA2560 Proto Shield prototype expansion board with Immersion Gold PCB processing technology, motherboards, small gold square pad spacing, welding components easier.
- SOP28 SMD component package to be more handy Arduino electronics enthusiasts will not be directly insert bound components.
- The board can receive Arduino MEGA / MEGA2560 seamless plug controller, directly soldered to the above components to complete a variety of prototype circuit, you can paste Mini bread board, through the 7-color jumper to complete a variety of circuit experiment , board integrated power indicator and status lights, and reset buttons, easy to learn Arduino MEGA / MEGA2560 preferred prototype controller expansion board.
- Full Compatible with Arduino Mega ATmega1280 / MEGA2560.
- High sensitivity with integrated low-noise RF input amplifier.