Nuvoton Technology Corporation ML51FB9AE - DE-1828-D
Out of stock
Get the high-quality Nuvoton ML51FB9AE at the best price in India.
The ML51 is a Flash embedded 1T 8051-based microcontroller. The instruction set of the ML51 is fully compatible with the standard 80C51 with performance enhanced and low power consumption. The ML51 runs up to 24 MHz at a wide voltage range from 1.8V to 5.5V, and contains up to 64/32/16/8 Kbytes Flash called APROM for programming code. The ML51 Flash supports In Application-Programming (IAP) function, which enables on-chip firmware updates. Partial Flash can be optionally configured as Data Flash programmed by IAP and read by IAP or MOVC instruction. The ML51 includes an additional configurable up to 4/3/2/1 Kbytes Flash area called LDROM, in which the Boot Code normally resides for carrying out the In-System-Programming (ISP). To facilitate mass production programming and verification, the Flash is allowed to be programmed and read electronically by parallel Writer/Programmer or In-Circuit-Programming (ICP) with Nu-Link.
Specifications of ML51FB9AE:-
Core and System:-
- Fully static design 8-bit high performance 1T 8051-based CMOS microcontroller
- Instruction set fully compatible with MCS-51
- 4-priority-level interrupts capability
- Up to 64 KBytes of APROM for User Code
- 4/3/2/1 Kbytes of Flash for loader (LDROM) configure from APROM for In-System-Programmable (ISP)
- Flash Memory accumulated with pages of 128 Bytes from APROM by In-Application-Programmable (IAP) means whole APROM can be use as Data Flash
- 256 Bytes on-chip RAM
- Additional 4 Kbytes on-chip auxiliary RAM (XRAM) accessed by MOVX instruction