IK SEMICON LM2576 Adj TO-IC-237-D
Get the high-quality LM2576 Adj TO at the best price in India.
The LM2576 series of regulators are monolithic integrated circuits ideally suited for easy and convenient design of a step−down switching regulator (buck converter). All circuits of this series are capable of driving a 3.0 A load with excellent line and load regulation. These devices are available in fixed output voltages of 3.3 V, 5.0 V, 12 V, 15 V, and an adjustable output version. These regulators were designed to minimize the number of external components to simplify the power supply design.
Since the LM2576 converter is a switch−mode power supply, its efficiency is significantly higher in comparison with popular three−terminal linear regulators, especially with higher input voltages. In many cases, the power dissipated is so low that no heatsink is required or its size could be reduced dramatically. A standard series of inductors optimized for use with the LM2576 are available from several different manufacturers. This feature greatly simplifies the design of switch−mode power supplies.
LM2576 Adj TO Features:-
- 3.3 V, 5.0 V, 12 V, 15 V, and Adjustable Output Versions
- Adjustable Version Output Voltage Range, 1.23 to 37 V ±4% Maximum Over Line and Load Conditions
- Guaranteed 3.0 A Output Current
- Wide Input Voltage Range
- Requires Only 4 External Components
- 52 kHz Fixed Frequency Internal Oscillator
- TTL Shutdown Capability, Low Power Standby Mode
- High Efficiency
- Simple High−Efficiency Step−Down (Buck) Regulator
- Efficient Pre−Regulator for Linear Regulators
- On−Card Switching Regulators
- Positive to Negative Converter (Buck−Boost)
- Negative Step−Up Converters
- Power Supply for Battery Chargers