Prototyping Shield with Breadboard for Arduino Mega-AR-145-D
Out of stock
It is a fully assembled Proto Shield kit with mini bread board. It is very usefull when you need to make your own stuff to stick on an Arduino-sized outline.The board is polpulated with Switches ,LEDs for simple I/O operation and a mini bread board , which can be removable to acces PCB pads beneath apart from resistors and capacitors.All I/O pins are available at male header pins for easy jumper connection to bread board.
- SD card interface works with FAT16 or FAT32 formatted cards.
- 3.3V level shifter circuitry prevents damage to your SD card.
- Real time clock (RTC) keeps the time going even when the Arduino is unplugged.
- Included libraries and example code for both SD and RTC, means you can get going quickly.
- Prototyping area for soldering connectors, circuitry or sensors.
- Onboard 3.3V regulator is both a reliable reference voltage and also reliably runs SD cards that require a lot of power to run.
- Works with Arduino UNO, Duemilanove, Diecimila, Leonardo or ADK/Mega R3 or higher.
- ADK/Mega R2 or lower are not supported.