Ethernet Shield W5100 for Arduino-AR-143-D
Out of stock
The W5500 chip is a Hardwired TCP/IP embedded Ethernet controller that provides easier Internet connection to embedded systems. W5500 enables users to have the Internet connectivity in their applications just by using the single chip in which TCP/IP stack, 10/100 Ethernet MAC and PHY embedded. WIZnet„s Hardwired TCP/IP is the market-proven technology that supports TCP, UDP, IPv4, ICMP, ARP, IGMP, and PPPoE protocols.
Get the high-quality Ethernet Shield W5100 for Arduino for Arduino at the best price in India.
W5500 embeds the 32Kbyte internal memory buffer for the Ethernet packet processing. If you use W5500, you can implement the Ethernet application just by adding the simple socket program. It‟s faster and easier way rather than using any other Embedded Ethernet solution. Users can use 8 independent hardware sockets simultaneously. SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface) is provided for easy integration with the external MCU. The W5500‟s SPI supports 80 MHz speed and new efficient SPI protocol for the high speed network communication. In order to reduce power consumption of the system, W5500 provides WOL (Wake on LAN) and power down mode.
Ethernet Shield W5100 for Arduino Features:-
- Supports 8 independent sockets simultaneously
- Supports Power down mode
- Supports Wake on LAN over UDP
- Supports High Speed Serial Peripheral Interface(SPI MODE 0, 3)
- Internal 32Kbytes Memory for TX/RX Buffers
- 10BaseT/100BaseTX Ethernet PHY embedded
- Supports Auto Negotiation (Full and half duplex, 10 and 100-based )
- Not supports IP Fragmentation
- 3.3V operation with 5V I/O signal tolerance
- LED outputs (Full/Half duplex, Link, Speed, Active)
- 48 Pin LQFP Lead-Free Package (7x7mm, 0.5mm pitch)
Ethernet Shield W5100 for Arduino Applications:-
- Home Network Devices: Set-Top Boxes, PVRs, Digital Media Adapters
- Serial-to-Ethernet: Access Controls, LED displays, Wireless AP relays, etc.
- Parallel-to-Ethernet: POS / Mini Printers, Copiers
- USB-to-Ethernet: Storage Devices, Network Printers
- GPIO-to-Ethernet: Home Network Sensors
- Security Systems: DVRs, Network Cameras, Kiosks
- Factory and Building Automations
- Medical Monitoring Equipment
- Embedded Servers
To know more about all latest Products of Arduino Board you can visit at www.campuscomponent.com
You may also interested in:-