Espressif Systems ESP32-WROVER-E-N16R8 16mb - WI-3236-D
Visible Manufacture NameEspressif Systems
Visible Manufacturer’s codeESP32-WROVER-E-N16R8
ESP32-WROVER-E and ESP32-WROVER-IE are two powerful, generic Wi-Fi + Bluetooth + Bluetooth LE MCU
modules that target a wide variety of applications, ranging from low-power sensor networks to the most demanding tasks, such as voice encoding, music streaming and MP3 decoding. ESP32-WROVER-E comes with a PCB antenna, and ESP32-WROVER-IE with a connector for an external antenna. The information in this datasheet is applicable to both modules.
Get the high-quality ESP32-WROVER-E-N16R8 WIFI Module at the best price in India.
Features of ESP32-WROVER-E-N16R8:
CPU and Internal Memory
- 448 KB of ROM for booting and core functions.
- 520 KB of on-chip SRAM for data and instructions.
- 8 KB of SRAM in RTC, which is called RTC FAST Memory and can be used for data storage; it is accessed by the main CPU during RTC Boot from the Deep-sleep mode.
- 8 KB of SRAM in RTC, which is called RTC SLOW Memory and can be accessed by the co-processor during the Deep-sleep mode.
External Flash and SRAM
- The external flash can be mapped into CPU instruction memory space and read-only memory space simultaneously.
- When external flash is mapped into CPU instruction memory space, up to 11 MB + 248 KB can be mapped at a time. Note that if more than 3 MB + 248 KB are mapped, cache performance will be reduced due to speculative reads by the CPU.
- When external flash is mapped into read-only data memory space, up to 4 MB can be mapped at a time. 8-bit, 16-bit and 32-bit reads are supported.
- External SRAM can be mapped into CPU data memory space. Up to 4 MB can be mapped at a time. 8-bit, 16-bit and 32-bit reads and writes are supported.
To know more about all latest Products of Espressif ESP-32 WIFI Module you can visit at www.campuscomponent.com