Out of stock
SPQ:,MOQ:1,Product Package:PSOP8 Package
AP7442 is a High Efficiency Synchronous DC-DC Buck Converters with CV / CC modes, which can output up to 4.2 A in a wide input range from 6 V to 36 V. The A7442 operates either in CV (Constant Voltage) mode or CC (Constant Current) mode. With the CV / CC mode, adjustable current limit and output voltage, the A7442 is particularly suitable for QC 2.0 / 3.0 (12V / 1.5A, 9V / 2A and 5V / 3A), Type-C PD (5 V / 3 A) and Apple portable device (5V / 2.4A) applications. The output voltage and CC limit can be programed through the FB, CSP and CSN pins respectively.
Get the high-quality DC-DCCONVERTER/BUCK(STEP-DOWN)-A7442MP8R at the best price in India.
A discharge circuitry is integrated to quickly and reliably discharge output capacitors to avoid the faulty voltage delivery in case of output over voltage and ensure safe operation for QC 2.0 / 3.0 application. The hiccup mode output Under Voltage Protection(UVP) can reduce the average input current to 50mA. Features such as output cord voltage drop compensation and low voltage drop operation is especially suitable for car charger.
- Wide Input Supply Voltage Range of 6V ~ 40V
- Up to 4.2 A Output Current
- Up to 95 % Efficiency
- 130kHz Fixed Switching Frequency
- Internal Soft-start Circuitry
- Compensation for Output Cord Voltage Drop
- Input Under Voltage Lockout
- Input Over Voltage Protection
- Adjustable Constant Current Limit
- Output Over Voltage Protection
- Output Auto Discharge
- Cycle by Cycle Peak Current Limit
- Hiccup Mode Output UVP for Soft-short ≤ 3V
- Thermal Shutdown
- Available in PSOP8 Package
To know more about all latest Products of DC-DC Converter IC's you can visit at www.campuscomponent.com