Bluetooth Chip HC 06-WI-346-D
HC serial Bluetooth products consist of Bluetooth serial interface module and Bluetooth adapter, such as: (1) Bluetooth serial interface module: Industrial level: HC-03, HC-04(HC-04-M, HC-04-S) Civil level: HC-05, HC-06(HC-06-M, HC-06-S) HC-05-D, HC-06-D (with baseboard, for test and evaluation) (2) Bluetooth adapter: HC-M4 HC-M6 This document mainly introduces Bluetooth serial module. Bluetooth serial module is used for converting serial port to Bluetooth. These modules have two modes: master and slaver device.
The device named after even number is defined to be master or slaver when out of factory and can’t be changed to the other mode. But for the device named after odd number, users can set the work mode (master or slaver) of the device by AT commands. HC-04 specifically includes: Master device: HC-04-M, M="master" Slave device: HC-04-S, S="slaver" The default situation of HC-04 is slave mode. If you need master mode, please state it clearly or place an order for HC-O4-M directly .The naming rule of HC-06 is same.
- Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth V2.0 protocol standard
- Power Level: Class2(+6dBm)
- Band: 2.40GHz—2.48GHz, ISM Band
- Receiver sensitivity: -85dBm
- USB protocol: USB v1.1/2.0
- Modulation mode: Gauss frequency Shift Keying
- Safety feature: Authentication and encryption
- Operating voltage range:+3.3V to +6V
- Operating temperature range: -20ºC to +55ºC
- Operating Current: 40mA