Arduino UNO R3 Compatible Board-AR-134-D
Arduino is an open source embedded development platform which includes a simple development board and is used easily for writing, programming and uploading codes. Arduino UNO R3 Compatible Board is a board which is designed to be a cost effective alternative for the official Arduino board and is highly compatible with Arduino compatible shields, tools and the Arduino ide which can be used anywhere.
Get the high-quality Arduino UNO R3 Board at the best price in India.
Arduino UNO Compatible Board Uno can be programmed directly through a USB connection to a PC through the Arduino IDE, which is a simple and easy to use program development environment for writing, compiling and uploading codes. Freedonia Uno offers onboard 5V and 3V3 voltage regulators and provides an empty hole next to each IO and power pin header for easy expansion. This Arduino UNO Compatible Board Uno board comes with an Atmega328.
Arduino UNO R3 Compatible Boards Features:-
- Arduino board is built on a high quality fr-4(1. 6 mm) double sided PCB with a green solder mask and a clear and legible legend
- All i/o pins connected by a female header, perfect for prototyping
- Our products have a great platform to learn embedded programming
- These are compatible with all Arduino compatible shields and the Arduino ide
- It has a standard 6x1 avrisp header
- It comes with an atmega328 with a pre-burnt Arduino boot loader.
Arduino UNO R3 Compatible Boards Specifications:-
- Microcontroller:- ATmega328P
- Operating Voltage:- 5V
- Input Voltage:- 7-12V
- Input Voltage(Limit):- 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins:- 14(out of which 6 provide PWM Output)
- PWM I/O Pins:- 6
- Analog Input Pins:- 6
- DC Current per I/O pins:- 20mA
- DC Current for 3.3V pin:- 50mA
- Flash Memory:- 32 KB Out of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM:- 2 KB
- EEPROM:- 1 KB
- Clock Speed:- 16 MHz
- LED_BUILTIN:- 13
- Length:- 68.6 mm
- Width:- 53.4 mm
- Weight:- 25 g