4 Channel Solid State Relay-AR-941-D
4-Channel Solid-State Relay is somewhat similar to that of a mechanical relay & the difference is that, there is no moving contact in a Solid-State Relay. It finds its application in AC circuits as a TRIAC has got only limited applications in DC. Solid state relays do have several advantages over mechanical relays. One such advantage is that they can be switched by a much lower voltage and at a much lower current than most mechanical relays. Also, because there’s no moving contacts, solid state relays can be switched much faster and for much longer periods without wearing out.
Get the high-quality 4 Channel Solid State Relay at the best price in India.
4 Channel Solid State Relay Features:-
- 4-Channel Solid-State Relay
- Rated output load: 100V ~ 240V AC (50Hz/ 60Hz) 2A per channel
- Rated input voltage: 5V
- Triggered at High level
- Separate LEDs showing status of each Solid-State Relay
- Input control signal:
- Low Signal (Solid-State Relay OFF / OPEN)
- High Signal (Solid-State Relay ON / CLOSED)
- Screw terminals in AC Side for better & secure connection
- Choice of connectivity in DC side between Screw terminals & male headers