1602 LCD Board Keypad Shield Blue Backlight for Arduino-AR-141-D
Out of stock
1602 LCD Board Keypad for Arduino a very popular LCD Keypad shield for Arduino or Freeduino board. 1602 LCD Board Keypad for Arduino includes a 2x16 LCD display and 6 momentary push buttons. Pins 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 are used to interface with the LCD. Analog Pin 0 is used to read the push buttons. The LCD shield supports contrast adjustment and backlit on/off functions. It also expands analog pins for easy analog sensor reading and display.
Get the high-quality 1602 LCD Board Keypad for Arduino at the best price in India.
The LCD Keypad shield is developed for Arduino compatible boards, to provide a user-friendly interface that allows users to go through the menu, make selections etc. It consists of a 1602 white character blue backlight LCD. The keypad consists of 5 keys — select, up, right, down and left. To save the digital IO pins, the keypad interface uses only one ADC channel. The key value is read through a 5 stage voltage divider.
1602 LCD Board Keypad for Arduino Specifications:-
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- 5 Push buttons to supply a custom menu control panel
- RST button for resetting Arduino program
- Integrate a potentiometer for adjusting the backlight
- Expanded available I/O pins
- Expanded Analog Pinout with standard DFRobot configuration for fast sensor extension
- Dimensions: 3.15 in x 2.28 in x 0.79 in (8.0 cm x 5.8 cm x 2 cm)
- Weight: 1.94 or (55 g)
Compatibility for Boards:-
LCD & Keypad Shield is compatible with following Arduino Boards:-
- Arduino UNO
- Arduino Mega2560
- Arduino Diecimila
Power Required for LCD Board Keypad:-
- The LCD & Keypad Shield requires 5 volt power supply. It worked well when I used
- external adaptor but while using USB supply it works well most of the time. Sometimes if my
- PC’s USB is also powering some devices then the current required for the back-light control
- may decrease also this may cause voltage to drop & the 16x2 Alphanumeric LCD may not
- work properly. So make sure you are not powering lot of devices via USB port.
You may also interested in:-