ESP32 WROVER B 4MB-WI-453-D
Visible Manufacture NameEspressif System
Visible Manufacturer’s codeESP32-WROVER-B
ESP32-WROVER-B is a powerful, generic WiFi-BT-BLE MCU module that targets a wide variety of applications, ranging from low-power sensor networks to the most demanding tasks, such as voice encoding, music streaming and MP3 decoding. Module is FCC/ CE/ KCC/ IC/ TELEC/ SRRC/NCC certified. This module is provided in two versions: one with a PCB antenna, the other with an IPEX antenna. ESP32-WROVER-B features a 4 MB external SPI flash and an additional 8 MB SPI Pseudo static RAM (PSRAM).
At the core of the module is the ESP32-D0WD chip*. The chip embedded is designed to be scalable and adaptive. There are two CPU cores that can be individually controlled, and the CPU clock frequency is adjustable from 80 MHz to 240 MHz. The chip also has a low-power co-processor that can be used instead of the CPU to save power while performing tasks that do not require much computing power, such as monitoring of peripherals. ESP32 integrates a rich set of peripherals, ranging from capacitive touch sensors, Hall sensors, SD card interface, Ethernet, high-speed SPI, UART, I²S and I²C.
- WiSoC – Espressif ESP32-D0WD with dual core processor up to 240 Mhz; 5x5mm package
2.4GHz WiFi 802.11 b/g/n up to 150 Mbps
Bluetooth 4.2 LE
Two antenna designs: PCB antenna or IPEX connector
- External Memory – 8MB SPI Pseudo Static RAM (PSRAM)
- Storage – 4MB external SPI flash
- I/Os – Capacitive touch, SD card interface, Ethernet, SPI, UART, I2S, I2C, GPIOs, VP/VN, etc…
- Power Supply – 2.7 to 3.6V
- Dimensions – 31.4 x 18.0 x 3.3 mm
- Certifications – FCC/CE-RED/IC/TELEC/KCC/SRRC/NCC