Micro SD Card Holder Module-AR-152-D
Micro SD Card is a Flash – Based memory card that is designed to meet the security, capacity, performance and environment requirements inherent to use in emerging audio and video electronic device. The Micro SD Card communication is based on an advance 8-pin interface (clock, command, 4x Data and 2x power lines) and the Micro SD Memory Card host interface supports regular Multi Media Card operation as well.
- Onboard 5v->3v regulator provides 150mA for power-hungry cards
- 3v level shifting means you can use this with ease on either 3v or 5v systems
- Uses a proper level shifting chip, not resistors: less problems, and faster read/write access
- Use 3 or 4 digital pins to read and write 2Gb of storage!
- Activity LED lights up when the SD card is being read or written
- Four #2 mounting holes
- Push-push socket with card slightly over the edge of the PCB so its easy to insert and remove
- Comes with 0.1" header (unattached) so you can get it on a breadboard or use wires - your choice
- Tested and assembled here at the Adafruit factory
- Works great with Arduino, with tons of example code and wiring diagrams