LM50-10D0524_AC/DC 50W Enclosed Switching Power Supply - PO-1853-D
Out of stock
LM50-10Dxx series of power converter design features two isolated output versions, which can independently supply two different loads in the system that need to be isolated from each other.The products can be used in harsh working environments with an ambient temperature range from -30℃ to +70℃, without the need of a fan for further heat dissipation.
In addition, the converters EMC immunity performance meets the requirements of IEC61000 standard and meet emission standard CISPR32/EN55032, class B without any external components, thus providing excellent EMC protection. The products also meet IEC/EN/UL62368/EN60335/GB4943 safety standards.
The converters integrate a variety of protection features and offer a high-performance to low-cost ratio providing the best power solution for a variety of industries such as industrial control equipment, instrumentation and smart home and building equipment application.
- Universal 85 - 264VAC or 120 - 373VDC Input voltage
- Operating ambient temperature range: -30℃ to +70℃
- High efficiency, high reliability and long life
- LED indicator for power on
- Output short circuit, over-current, over-voltage protection
- Withstand 300VAC surge input for 5s
- High I/O isolation test voltage up to 3000VAC
- Safety according to IEC/EN/UL62368, EN60335, GB4943
- Emissions compliant to CISPR32/EN55032 CLASS B
- Withstand 5G vibration test
- Operating altitude up to 5000m