400 POINTS SOLDERLESS BREADBOARD - TE-3219-D
Visible Manufacture NameARMSOL
Armsol Solderless Breadboard is an invaluable tool for experimenting with circuit designs whether in the R&D or university lab. A breadboard is used to make up temporary circuits for testing or try out an idea. No soldering is required so it is easy to change connections and replace components.
Solderless Breadboard Specifications:-
- Perfect for Arduino Prototyping and Testing
- Plastic Housing
- Metal Contact Clips
- Accept Wire Diameter 20-29 AWG
- Voltage / Current : 300/3-5S
Solderless Breadboard Features:-
- Armsol Bread Board
- 400 Solder-less Points
- 2 Power Lanes, Tie points 100
- 1 Double Strip, Tie Point 300
- Size – 8.2 x 5.5 x0.85 cm
- Ideal for Experimenting With Circuit Design In Labs
- Compatible with resistance, diodes, transistors, LEDs, Capacitors, and other types of electronic components
- Completely reusable
- Colored coordinates for easy components placement.
- Phosphor bronze nickel plated spring clips.
- Accept a variety of wire sizes 20-29 AWG