4x4 Matrix Keypad-IN-180-D
This is a 4x4 Keypad for interfacing with the Micro-controller. This can be used as an input medium for different applications
A 4x4 matrix keypad requiring eight Input/Output ports for interfacing isused as an example. Rows are connected to Peripheral Input/Output (PIO) pins configured as output. Columns are connected to PIO pins configured as input with interrupts. In this configuration, four pull-up resistors must be added in order to apply a high level on the corresponding input pins.
- Easy to interface.
- Board features 16 push buttons arranged as 4x4 matrix.
- Data Valid output signal for interrupt activation.
- Interfaces to any microcontroller or microprocessor.
- Keypad Life: over 200,000 times
- Cable Length: 8cm:
- Dimensions: 6.30 in x 2.36 in x 0.04 in (16.0 cm x 6.0 cm x 0.1 cm)
- Weight: 0.35 oz (10 g)