Raspberry Pi 4 Model- 8GB-RA-71-D
Out of stock
The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B launched its micro process with 4GB of RAM, they changed the game completely since it was more than enough to perform heavy-duty tasks and multi-tasking. But now they have launched the Raspberry Pi Model 4 with a whopping 8GB of RAM capacity which can be used for running data-intense servers or virtual machines. You will find a smooth experience in the tasks you perform like editing documents, browsing the web with a bunch of tabs open, juggling spreadsheets or drafting a presentation on a smaller, more energy-efficient and cost-effective machine.
The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is upgraded with the latest best performance quadcore 64 bit Broadcom 2711, cortex A72 processor with a speed of 1.5MHz. Raspberry Pi 4 model offers 90% better performance than the Raspberry Pi 3B+ models and is designed to work with 20% lesser power. It provides groundbreaking performance with increased performance in terms of speed, agility, multimedia performance, memory and connectivity as compared to the previous models like Raspberry Pi Model 3B+.
- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- 2GB, 4GB or 8GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM (depending on model)
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header (fully backwards compatible with previous boards)
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 50 degrees C ambient